DemandCon London, 28 May, 2012
DemandCon is the world’s first conference dedicated to managing the complete sales funnel, top to bottom.
Our London event will feature thought leaders, academics, consultants and leading practitioners from around the world.
After our morning welcome invitation and keynote, we offer three breakout sessions all day to ensure we deliver the most relevant content to our attendees based on their needs. Breakouts are structured in various formats from single speaker/topic and topic programs, panel discussions and open forum Q&A. Programme length varies based on topic and content. At DemandCon, we work diligently to host programs that offer more than a presentation — we want delegates to leave the conference with actionable insight.
DemandCon addresses the entire sales funnel:
- Top of the Funnel – Attracting Attention
- Intra Funnel – Developing the Conversation
- Lower Funnel – Inking the Deal
Topics Addressed Include:
- Social CRM
- Trends in Demand Generation
- Automating Inbound Marketing
- Using Video Effectively Across Your Sales & Marketing Funnel
- Connecting and Selling in the Social Enterprise
- Email Strategies for Lead Generation
- Capitalizing on Content Marketing
- Referral Sales Meets Referral Marketing
- Uncovering the Secrets of Social Media Lead Generation
- Why CMOs Should Embrace Buyers’ Journey
- The Power of Creativity to Generate and Influence Relevant Leads
- Measuring DemandGen Efforts – Using Customer Intelligence to Gather the Insights You Need to Maximize Effectiveness
- Demand Generation: Data and Social Media Compete for the Marketing Mind
- Selling to Crazy-Busy Prospects